Monday, January 11, 2010

It's Monday morning again! This week absolutely flew by. Well, my day off got scheduled with some unexpected meetings, so rest will have to wait for another day. As I reflect about what God has done this past month and year, I am just absolutely amazed. He has continued to brand on our hearts this amazing vision of reaching our region for Jesus. He continues to bring amazing leaders to us who really genuinely love God and have such a heart to see people reached and grow in God. He continues to provide enough resources even in the most chaotic of economies here in Wilmington. He continues to bless our lives and our family with amazing friends to do life and ministry with. God has been so faithful to us and His grace on us only increases as challenges come. This week is going to be really crazy and full, so I am determining now to make the most of every minute and leverage all that God has done for me to encourage and inspire as many as possible to embrace all that God has for us this year. Oh yeah, I am already behind a few days on my #1 resolution, but not doing too bad cutting back on the junk! Water for most meals, more fruit, smaller portions, not planning to lose it all in a week, just getting some better habits in place. Blessings

No comments: